Store / Products / Training / Beginner Russian Training Course
Beginner Russian Training Course
Beginner Russian Training Course
BELO's beginner training course for Russian Volume extensions is an accredited lash course which gives hopeful lash technicians all of the skills and techniques they need to perform Russian Volume lashes on their clients.
BELO have specifically designed the Russian lashes course to follow on from a Classic lash course. All BELO Russian volume students will need to be competent in performing Classic eyelash (1-1) application and have at least 3 months experience as a qualified Classic eyelash technician.
Students can develop their existing eyelash extension skills by learning the techniques of Russian application. The Russian eyelash method is where multiple synthetic eyelash extensions are placed onto one natural lash, giving your client's eyelashes volume and length. BELO's Beginner Russian Volume course has been created for students with no experience of Russian application but is also suitable as a refresher course for trained Russian lash artists.
BELO eyelash courses are the best in the beauty business, here's what one of our past students had to say:
"BELO's lash course was really good, enjoyable with really friendly trainers! I feel that my lash game is going to be on point after learning the BELO tips and tricks!"
What a BELO Russian Volume Lash Extension Course looks like:
BELO eyelash extension courses are a full day of hands-on practical training, demonstrations, consultations and theory-based learning for our students! We focus on providing our students training which covers both the understanding of techniques and the theory of Russian lash application at length.
Guided by two expert professional trainers, Beth and Loren, all BELO students learn the fundamental knowledge and advanced skills of Russian Volume lash extensions!
Our courses run through the Russian eyelash treatment from end-to-end, and even support students with ideas on developing their lash businesses. All students will complete the training by applying eyelash extensions to a mannequin head before performing Russian Volume treatments on live models to ensure safe techniques.
Before the treatment:
- Client consultations: understanding your clients wants, including style guides and case studies.
- Health and safety: recognising contra-indications and contra-actions in the natural lash, plus general health and safety guidance, including patch tests.
- Volume vs. Classic: what are the differences between Russian Volume Lashes and Classic lashes, and how does this impact application.
Application and Technique:
- Russian volume technique: the bulk of the training will be practising 1-2 lash application and volume fan application, applying multiple extensions to the natural lash.
- How to boss lash retention: tips on adhesive storage, application and a range of factors which impact the retention of extensions.
- Handmade fan training: practising the skills needed to create the perfect volume fans.
- Lash extension mapping: learning different lash map styles and guidance for different eye shapes.
Aftercare, Client support and Business tips:
- Lash maintenance and aftercare: tips on how to encourage long-lasting eyelash extensions for your clients, including aftercare tips and why a client may have poor retention.
- Pricing advice: how do you price eyelash treatments now that you have premium training? BELO provides insights into how individual lash artists should scale their prices and business development.
- Business ideas: social media tips, recommended products and how to ensure your lash business thrives!
Russian Volume lashes are an ever-growing, high demand treatment amongst clients and display your lash extension expertise.
Training in the Russian Lash technique enables you to offer a range of extension treatments for your clients, including popular hybrid styles.
What will I get out of the training course?
All successful students will receive an accredited certificate of completion for the Russian Volume course, which enables lash technicians to gain appropriate insurance for their businesses.
BELO eyelash extension courses also provide students with a full Russian Volume Lash Kit worth over £100!
The Russian Eyelash Extension Starter Kit includes:
- 2x trays of premium BELO Russian Volume Lashes
- 1x Forever Fix eyelash extension primer
- 1x Cream extension remover
- 1x BELO lash adhesive
- 1x lash shampoo
- All of the lash extension accessories you need!
Are you ready to take the next step in your lash career by providing Russian Lash treatments to your clients? Then this is the course for you!
Some things to note before attending a BELO eyelash extension course:
You can find your perfect Russian eyelash course in Middleton, near Manchester, at BELO HQ.
Please select a date to complete your training with BELO LASH - and look forward to your new career in eyelash extensions!
Please arrive in plenty of time as we begin training promptly at 10am and finish around 4pm. Manchester is notorious for traffic, so if you're travelling to your lash course in Middleton place account for extra travel time. Lunch is provided for free – but please let us know if you have any dietary requirements. As we all know, a hungry lash technician is not a happy lash technician!
All students must be 17 years+ to enrol on this course. We advise that students arrange their own eyelash model wherever possible due to previous unreliability.
Once you have selected your model, you can assess their lashes prior to the training course to make sure they are suitable for treatments.
All students must pass a practical assessment with BELO trainers to gain the accredited certificate of completion.
All training course bookings require a £100 non-refundable deposit to secure your place.